Saturday 28 April 2012

Still trying to get my entry for charactr #4; Nuns with Guns, ready. Pencil design is going well but the legs are a bit off at the moment.


 I have less than 24 hours to get it finished and a very busy day tomorrow. Its going to be close...again.

The final nuns are starting to come in to the forum; http://www.charactr.co.uk/final-voting-thread-for-charactr-3-t105.html. Some good ones already.

I set the new task on Friday. This one is 'Tattooed Spider Woman'. That means I could get anything from a shadowy, smouldering femme fatale from the days of film noir, to a mutated spider-human cross-breed. Should be some interesting submissions.

I made the sheet below to give some inspiration, and to show that there are many ways that this one could go.


No comments:

Post a Comment